Dinsdag 26 November 2013




SOAL PERBAIKAN
ULANGAN HARIAN

Mata Pelajaran         : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas                        : XII TKJ 2

1.      What is the function of the expression below!
a.       Would you please to open the windows?
b.      I’d like to confirm that we require two double bedroom with bath and AC.
c.       I will have to cancel my arrangement with Mr. Darwoto.
d.      Would you come to my celebration with your brother?

2.      Change into passive!
a.       My wife was hanging my shirt.
b.      She was watering the flower in the garden.
c.       His mother was not washing dishes in the kitchen.
d.      They were not helping an old woman.

3.      Write the fact!
a.       If I bought the drink, I would give you.
b.      If Shinta had not gone to my party, she would have not met Yoga.
c.       My wishes that I could get scholarship.
d.      I wished that you had not leaved me earlier.

4.      Arrange these jumbled words into a good sentence!
a.       I – talk – couldn’t – about – their – secret – business
b.      You – I – to – regret – cancellation – about – my
c.       go – I – around the world – would – were – if – young – still – I
d.      behaves – Ryan – he – as though – an  actor – were

5.      Correct the verb in the bracket!
a.       While Ayu (play) the piano, his brother was singing.
b.      Mrs. Lestari was smiling in the room when her friend (watch) the television.
c.       Udin (eat) an apple while the younger sister was playing.
d.      The guard was (stop) the cars in front of the gate at that time.















Answers:
1.      
a.    express, a pollite, offer of, request
b.    to confirm
c.    to cancellation
d.    to invited
2.     
a.        the shirt was hanged by my wife/her
b.      the flower was watered by she/her in the garden
c.       dishes was not washed by his mother in the kitchen
d.      an old woman were not helped by them


3.     
a.       I don’t give you
b.      shinta did not come to my party
c.       I did not get a scholarship
d.      you left me

4.     
a.       i couldn't talk about their secret business
b.      I regret to  cancellation you about my
c.       if I still younger, I would go arround the world
d.      ryan behaves were he  as though an actor

5.     
a.       Playing
b.      watching
c.       eating
d.      stoped

1 opmerking: